Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I have a Kenmore precision wash quiet guard standard dishwasher

I have a Kenmore precision wash quiet guard standard dishwasher that is not draining. I have checked for a clog but have found nothing. Model number is XXXXX Help!!!!!

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Can you resend the model number and put a period after the first 3 digits please. It did not come through...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Was there a 665 in the beginning of the model number like 665.XXXXXXXX?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no maybe it's not the right number. it was on the top of the inside of the door and it said part#154780401 is there another place that it could be?

It should be on the rim of the tub when you open the door.

Find Your Dishwasher Model Number
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That is a good number, when it comes time to drain, can you hear it trying to pump out the water?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Jeff, the drain pump is bad and will need to be replaced, not really hard to do and no special tools are needed either. You can order the correct pump for your unit by clicking on the blue link below.

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

Drain PumpNNN-NN-NNNN      Main Product View

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory