Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I have a kenmore elite Oasis HT. Model#(NNN) NNN-NNNNtop load washing

I have a kenmore elite Oasis HT. Model#(NNN) NNN-NNNNtop load washing machine. We want to run the monthly clean cycle. The cycle starts fine @ 60 minutes, times down to 54 minutes than drops to 2 minutes 1 minute than off. No fault cond. I unplugged hoping to reset the computer with on success.

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Does it still run a regular cycle for you without problem?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes all regular cycles run fine.

Do you know how to put it into diagnostic mode?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Click on the blue link to download the sheet.

Click Here

See if any error codes are logged and let me know..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can't open link. There are a list of codes in owners manual but no codes are showing. You mentioned a diagnostic mode, how do I turn on?

try this one

click here

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Test ran as indicated. No saved FC's. 88 showed than ran C1 thru C9. No issues.

Is the hotwater going in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, Hot water was entering during C3.

Okay when it gets down to 54 on the display, is it agitating then?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Never saw 54 test ran from C1 thru C9. How do I get to 54?
I mean when you try to run the clean cycle?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It hasn't compleated filling with water. Durning the fill process at 54 it goes to 2 drains and quits.
This is a bad main control, you can order the replacement by clicking on the blue link below..

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory