Jason, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  15yrs experience

KitchenAid refrigerator - one day stopped make ice. I changed

KitchenAid refrigerator - one day stopped make ice.
I changed filter, i tried to change selunoid valve. BUt still not lock

PLease advicr

Thank you for using Just Answer. I will be glad to assist you in your answer. Think about safety when doing repairs, electric, water, gas, ect.

Hello, please bare with me for a few minutes, while I have you do a few checks to find the problem with your icemaker....Thanks

Please open the freezer door, raise the ice door and view the icemaker. The ice "fingers" should be pointing at you about 1/4 inch above the white guard that wraps over the front edge. Please confirm this for me. Also is there water/ice in the icemaker? Please let me know, thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ice maker control is On

No water and no ICE

NO ice in container

Great, are the rotating fingers pointing at you about 1/4 inch above the front edge?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i don't see rotating fingers of a ice maker pointing at me about 1/4 inch

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

By the way, my water dispenser is working

You will need to replace your icemaker. The part# XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN $127. Push ice door hinge to remove door. Remove screws under right side of icemaker, and remove wire cover it screwed to. Pull icemaker out, and remove wire harness. Swap white bottom cover from old icemaker to new (3 screws), then reinstall. Please give me a great rating if this was helpful. You can always respond back to this question, if needed, for further help, even after rating....Thanks again

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much

Now i need to find expert for bush washing machine

do you know where i can buy icemaker

Here is a website you can get the icemaker from, even at a better price. Thanks again