Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My Whirlpool Dishwasher after a complete cycle re starts itself

My Whirlpool Dishwasher after a complete cycle re starts itself it does,nt shut down.What is causing this and what can I do to repair it my self.Thank,s Bernie.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you check the model number again please? Something isn't quite correct with the letters after the DW930.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry DU930PWPBO

OK perfect, thank you for that correction. So there are two things that will cause the dishwasher to keep cycling forever. You could have a bad control board, or your heating circuit may be bad. Now if the dishwasher will drain the water out and then refill and wash and start from the beginning, then your control board inside the door is bad and would need to be replaced, which is what it sounds like your describing. If it just washes forever and the water pumps around without ever stopping for hours, then something is wrong with your heating circuit because the dishwasher won't advance until the water has heated to the proper temperature. Below is a link to the control board since this sounds like the problem you're describing.

CLICK HERE for control board