Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Has the JKP65 microwave/conventional self-clean oven been

Has the JKP65 microwave/conventional self-clean oven been discontrinued?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The oven has been discontinued a while ago, but was there apart you were looking for in particular in order to fix this oven if you happen to own it already because many parts are still made for it?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is in terrible shape. What can we replace it with in the same dimension cutout (it is all the room we have)?

So the unit is quite old and doesn't have digital records of the deminsions. Is there any way you can measure the width and height if the oven to see what might work ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So far I can only find GE 27" newer models. Does any other company make 27" oven/microwave combos?

Looks like cut-out is about 24 3/4 -25" wide and 40-41 1/2" high

Yes, kitchen aid, Jenn air, and Thermador all make 27" microwave oven combo units but their height sizes are slightly different
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just height differences? slightly being an inch, more? Same width?

Can you email me the answer?

We can cut an inch or 2 from top and bottom

Same width yes, but I would talk with Lowes or Home Depot or Sears and they can tell you what they have to offer as far as exact models and what the height difference is of the models that will work.