Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I stored my stove for a year when i reinstalled no more oven

I stored my stove for a year when i reinstalled no more oven I get a code in red PF and control lock what could be wrong thank you for answering
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So "PF" just means power failure, but that should remove when you press any button on the control panel. The issue is that your display board appears to be locked by your control lock feature. Lets see if you can remove the control lock.

To U n l o c k :
1. Open the oven door.
2. Press and hold the number pad 3 CONTROL LOCK for 5 seconds. A single tone will sound, and “CONTROL LOCK” and a picture of a lock will disappear from the display

Now if that doesn't work, the display board has just failed for one reason or another while sitting in storage. You'd need to order and replace the display board to fix the issue.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It did disapear but PF still on

OK so that's good that you can remove the control lock at least. Try to unplug the oven, then plug it back in. Wait 60 seconds and push each button 1 time to see if the PF will remove. If not, then your display board is still faulty and would still need to be replaced unfortunately.