Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The bottom oven element has burned out. The serial # XXXXX

The bottom oven element has burned out. The serial # XXXXX XXXXX Model 88370. Are parts still available for this model?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the smaller oven'ts bake element is still sold and below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE

The large oven bake element is no longer made but you can purchase it on Amazon still so below is a link to that part.

CLICK HERE

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do I need an electrician to put in the new element?

Not at all. If you're handy you can definitely replace the part yourself. You'll need to unplug the oven or turn the circuit breaker off first however. Then just open the door and remove the oven racks. Next, remove the screws going into the back panel holding the element in place. Pull the element forward carefully so that the wires don't disconnect behind the oven. Then unplug the wires and plug the new wires onto the new element.

Please don't start a new question, you can respond to this question if you need any additional service.