Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

We have a GE dishwasher model #GSD3600 that is not working.

We have a GE dishwasher model #GSD3600 that is not working. It does have power because the lights come on and it goes through entire cycle but without washing the dishes. There is water and we have cleaned out any filters/garbage disposal (for clogging) and it still does not completely wash the dishes and leaves water at bottom.
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today.
Okay have you check the check valve in this ? the deteriorate and don't seal causing the dirty water to recirculate when it drains
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thanks. Where's the valve located and are replacement valves available at local hardware?

you wont find that a hardware store unfortunately but you can order it on line at this link for around $10.00, check valve its located under the screen that goes across the back inside the dishwasher, graphic right in the center and it unscrews. thanks and please remember to rate me 3 or above before leaving so I get credit for helping you, have a great day, Bryan

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
thanks, Bryan