Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Samsung side-by-side 24 inch. My ice bucket was not

I have a Samsung side-by-side 24 inch. My ice bucket was not aligned, so I removed the entire bucket unit, but now cannot get it back in. Is there a trick to realigned it, or something I'm no doing correctly?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the only real trick I've found in putting the bucket back in place is to push the bucket on as best you can. Then shut the door and push the ice dispenser to move the auger in case it's not aligned properly to begin with. Open the door and try to wiggle the bucket back into place again. You may need to repeat this procedure a few times to try and get the auger for to line up properly, but it should eventually allow you to seat the bucket properly if something isn't wrong.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

I'm just following up to see how your appliance is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?