Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Whirlpool WET3300XQ0, the water level seems low.

I have a Whirlpool WET3300XQ0, the water level seems low. It only fills 3/4 of the way up on the large setting. Is there something that can be done?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you measure the water level compared to the holes on the side of the tub, how many rows of holes appear above the water on the inner basket when you have the unit set to the largest setting?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There are four holes, with two bath towels and three kitchen towels in now washing.

OK so regardless of what you have inside the washer, the fill level will be the same--so that's more of a reference, but it doesn't matter if you put nothing inside the tub or put bath blankets inside the washer, the water level should always be the same. Now that being said, it doesn't sound like the water level is off an incredible amount but it does appear to be off. Unfortunately there is no adjustment for this. There is a preset pressure switch that is regulated to measure the water pressure created by the height of the water and air pressure going through a rubber tube to the pressure switch inside the control panel. You'll need to order and replace this pressure switch if you wanted the unit to be re-calibrated. As a reference, when the pressure switch is working properly, the water level should just cover the 4th hole from the top. There should be only 3 holes exposed from the top down, so it sound like the water level might be off about an inch at the most right now? I'm not sure if it's worth repairing at this time, but that's completely up to you to decide if you want to fix the issue no or wait and see if it gets worse.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!