Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Ok, we have a Whirlpool/Ikea Mod.#IUD9500WX2 SERIAL#F00403350

Ok, we have a Whirlpool/Ikea Mod.#IUD9500WX2 SERIAL#F00403350 TYPE#577-0. Dishwasher.
This unit has power to it's junction box but that is it . No power indicated at the control panel and so forth . So , where do I go from here . Thanks .
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a minute to look up the model number please.
Ok Bill thanks

To clarify the machine is dead like it has no power, No lights on the control panel?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes , power up to the junction box @ bottom front right corner . And no indication of any other power function.

Ok the problem here will be the thermal fuse has blown, Open the door, take the screws out around the inner liner behind the control panel, next lift the control panel out, you will see the thermal fuse attached to the control board,

To order your replacement part>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<< To order your replacement part.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Thanks!

Mike.