Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I washed about 20 sewing needles and only 4 were there after

I 'washed' about 20 sewing needles and only 4 were there after the wash. Can those needles damage inside the machine? Thanks you for answering my question
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Those needles will not likely cause any trouble. They are likely laying at the bottom of the tub, caught by the coarse filter (number 23) and will simply lay there. They may rust if they are not stainless steel, but even then should not cause much trouble. If you decide you would like to attempt to retrieve them, I can send you a video showing how to remove the inner wash tub to access the interior of the machine.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for an efficient, quick answer. We thought they may be in a filter, but I like your confirming that. Have a blessed day

You as well, thank you!