Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance
repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.
Below is what I have for the oven cavity programming procedure. If this is not what you have please try it and let me know if it works.
If it is the same as what you have been trying be sure that you are doing this within one minuet of powering up the unit. If you are unsure please disconnect the power from the unit for at least 5 minuets and try it again.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Programming the Cavity Size
1. When replacing the electronic control, be sure to
program the cavity size within 60 seconds of power up
by pressing the following touch pads:
BAKE (upper half of BAKE key),
CONVECTION BROIL (lower half of BROIL key),
STOP TIME, CONV FULL MEAL, digit #7, digit #9,
TIMER SET/START, START.
2. Size is shown in display - “id 30”.
3. Press CLOCK SET/START pad until correct size is
4. Press CANCEL pad (do not press the OVEN START key).
5. Press and hold “1” pad for 5 seconds to verify