Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Have a whirlpool stove # XXXXX front burners only works

Have a whirlpool stove # XXXXX front burners only works on high
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The burners working only on high means that the burner control switches have lost their ability to regulate the temperature as they should. The switches will need to be replaced and are accessed by removing the rear access panel from the control panel. The switches are very easy to install and the wires will all be marked and can be transferred one at a time for a trouble free installation. You will need two of the switches at the link below!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!