Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Whirlpool SF362LXQ0. Set to bake, ingniter lights a low volume

Whirlpool SF362LXQ0. Set to bake, ingniter lights a low volume of gas and then it goes out after a few seconds. Burners and broiler are getting sufficient gas
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. give me a minute to bring up your model, thanks , Bryan

Okay so the igniter sparks and this light but very faint flame that goes out means the electronic gas safety valve is bad, this is a common issue with these unfortunately. the gas safety valve has to be replaced to fix the issue.The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

heres the link to order it GAS VALVE thanks and best wishes, Bryan