Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Frigidaire Stove top and One of the eye will not turn

I have a Frigidaire Stove top and One of the eye will not turn off. Model FFC30S6ABF. Ser. NF81324177. Type BP11 , How do I fix this problem.

thanks
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. Can you recheck that model number ?its not coming up.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

FEC30S6ABF.....sorry

okay perfect! Now which eye is staying on ? right front,right rear,left front,left rear ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Right Front.....the biggest eye

okay great ! I can tell you exactly what the issue is. the issue is the burner infinite switch. there are contacts inside these that can get welded together causing the eye not to shuy off. this is available at the following link. for $26.10, The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Infinate Switch just click that blue link to order. I hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your very welcome ! Please remember to rate me 3 or above before you leave so I get credit for assisting you. Have a great night, thanks,Bryan