Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

WTW57ESVW1 wont fill with water

WTW57ESVW1 won't fill with water
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a minute to look up the model number please.
Ok wendy thaks for that, is it the cold or both the cold and hot water that will not fill the machine?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both

Ok sounds like a problem with the pressure switch, This is the part inside the control panel behind the load size selector, It has a small tube attached. You would need to access the control panel then pull the tube off the pressure switch, blow into the tube in order to clear any lint blocking the tube, if this does not clear the problem then you should replace the pressure switch.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I get inside control panel?

I have included a link below Wendy that will show you how to access the control panel on this type washer. It's actually a video that shows you how to replace the lid switch, just follow it to the point where you access the control panel.

Click here to view the video.

Thanks!

Mike.