Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

replaced control asembly,motor/pump asembly on a model gldt696tooss..

replaced control asembly,motor/pump asembly on a model gldt696tooss.. lights all light up, you can select type of wash, you can choose delay. turn on power, select wash, choose 00 for delay and shut door. at this point washer will not start. what could be pre-venting it from starting?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If the control is new and still you have no action, I suspect the door switches are suspect. They are shown as number 131 in the diagram and available below. They can be tested by measuring continuity through them or simply replaced as they are very inexpensive.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Door Switch $3.70 <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!