Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I ne2d a repair service for my Panasonic microwave near my

I ne2d a repair service for my Panasonic microwave near my zi[p code 85387.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a moment to look that up please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The problem seems to be in the panel where you select time for cooking. It will not turn the heat on. The Clock works as does the digital readout.

Ok I have included a link below where you can find the Panasonic repair company's local to you.

The problem is likely the magnetron, This is not a good diy fix since the unit stores lethal voltage even when unplugged.

Click here

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Thanks!

Mike.