Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi, I have a Whirlpool Oven Imperial 465 Model RF196LXKQ, SERIAL

Hi, I have a Whirlpool Oven Imperial 465 Model RF196LXKQ, SERIAL # XXXXX Have the F5E1 error message and beeping and disconnecting power anto reset does no good. Can not open door. Want to get door opened. Help.
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What information do you need to know beyond what I have provided?

I have it sorry, Give me a few minutes to look up the info, please stand by.

Okay so the F5-E1 is a door latch error. , Door Lock Motor and Switch Assembly W10107830       Main Product ViewYou will need to order and replace the door lock/latch assembly to fix the error. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

door latch click that blue link, theres also a video there to show you how to replace it, thanks and best wishes, Bryan

F5 - E0 F5 - E1 and E2 Check door/latch switch Replace component