Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Mike, I have cleaned the pump trap, I have checked the drain

I have cleaned the pump trap, I have checked the drain hose, I have removed and blew on the little hose on pressure switch. I have blew into the pressure switch to make it work but only works for a second or two no matter how hard I blow. No clicking noises, but almost every load is a F35 then suds then F35 then suds. My wife has been doing this for an hour or two then she get one to work?? Is this the pressure switch. no standing water in tub ?
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Hello, Yes the problem is the pressure switch, Unfortunately this code means it has failed and will need to be replaced.

To order your replacement part>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<< To order your replacement part.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have another question about my stove/cooktop but can't pay another 45 right now.