Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Samsung glasstop smooth surface stove with a warming

I have a Samsung glasstop smooth surface stove with a warming drawer and a pizza pan has fallen behind the drawer and I am not able to pull the drawer all the way out to get to it. I pulled the stove out from the wall and it is all sealed. What do I have to do to get my pizza out from behind the warming drawer? I also can't close that drawer either? Halp!!!
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this can get really tricky when you have overfilled the drawer and the pan is getting in the way of opening the drawer. The best things to try to start would be disconnecting the oven and removing the oven racks. Then tip the oven on it's back and try to open the drawer. If that doesn't work, tip the unit on it's left or right side and try to open the drawer. This will shift that contents inside the drawer around. If none of that works, then it's time to remove the screws going into the back panel and remove the back panel to try and stick something like a broom stick in from the back to push the pans down to pull the drawer out. You may need a technician to do this since it will require disassembling the range a bit, but there is no exact science to removing the drawer when something is stuck inside.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You did not read my info. I have a warming drawer and a pizza pan is stuck behind the drawer. The drawer is open. I can't close ot all the way because the pizza pan is behind it. Is there a way to take the warming drawer out??

I read what you said, but I guess I didn't understand what you were saying since you said "I can't pull the drawer all the way out" which I interpreted as it was stuck closed. But yes, the drawer can be removed. If you pull the drawer out there should be a clip on the right and left side rail that the drawer slides on toward the back of the drawer. Push one clip up and one clip down and the drawer should pull all the way out depending on your exact model number. The number you have listed by the way is just a part number, not the model number for your oven.