Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

Need help picking a washer/dryer. There were so many buttons

Need help picking a washer/dryer. There were so many buttons on the washer and dryers with many different prices to where I am not sure what to look for. I kind of like the front loading washers but I would be willing to change if needed. Are there certain times that give the best deals? What sort of things should I look for when purchasing an electric set for a washer/dryer? Are there certain brands you would suggest and certain features I should be looking at when purchasing them?
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

I have always chosen Roper because they are inexpensive and all the parts in both are built by Whirlpool. You do not get a ton of options but they are solid. Topload washer, stay away from the frontload of any model. They literally do after a period of time stink. They mold, the service when it is needed is terrible and there are too many parts in them that cannot be tested when they do break. Its ridiculous to have to install 3 parts to get the right one because it cannot be tested.

Please ask if you have any questions, if not then please leave a rating for me.