Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

MY FRONT LOAD DRYER DOSENT HEAT UP TO DRY CLOTHS

MY FRONT LOAD DRYER DOSEN'T HEAT UP TO DRY CLOTHS
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Do you have a meter to test with?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NO

Okay, it is most likely that your heating element has failed. That is by far the most common failure for that model series. Since you have no meter to test with, I would recommend you replace the heating element. The correct one for your model is pictured and available below. I am happy to help with installation once you receive the part, if you need. There is no extra charge for the follow up help. The video below will also help you install it!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Heating Element <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Repair Video <----- CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

I understand about not wanting to tackle, it, thank you.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave.