Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

How do I set delayed back on HD 1728? When I select "cooking

How do I set delayed back on HD 1728? When I select "cooking mode", there is no "delayed bake" option.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So below are the instruction on how to used timed bake and delayed bake. Sorry about the delay, these instructions are really not easily accessible.
Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. I am having trouble at setting the end time (steps 7 and following on 2nd page). When I turn the knob for hours, the hours skip and I am unable to get it to the hour (pm) that I want. The minutes also skip. Is this normal? This is completely NOT user friendly, BTW.

Aye, it's not user friendly at all. The minutes and hours skipping means that your reostat (that's part of the control board that your knob attaches to) is just not function quite correctly. You can't replace just the reostat I'm afraid to say. You'd need to replace the entire control board to fix this issue.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yikes. What else does the reostat do? Is it affecting other parts of the oven or just this fancy delayed time feature? Thanks.

It affects anything that really scrolls through the numbers, so if you try to set your timer and such it will be affected.