Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
11179659

My Frigidaire front loading washer is leaking water from underneath.

My Frigidaire front loading washer is leaking water from underneath. How do I know if it's a clogged drainpipe? Could it be something else?
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

When it leaks where exactly does most of the water seem to be coming from? Left, right or directly in the front? Also does it ever leak when its not running?

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh. It's the door seal. I just couldn't see it before. What should I do now with a washer full of water and a door seal that's not holding in the water properly?

I was getting ready to ask you to look for the water trail.

Put it in spin and get the water out, and that seal will have to be replaced. That is a very common problem with this model washer unfortunately. Turn the timer and that will do it.

Below is a part link and a video link to help you replace it. That is the repair.

www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Door-Boot-Seal/5303937187/1038491?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=131277100?RCAID=1000064

Below is the video that will help you make the repair. Scroll down after you get to the site.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Please ask if you have questions, if not please leave a rating.

Thanks,
Barry