Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a LGR4624JQ1 gas dryer. Looking through the peep hole

I have a LGR4624JQ1 gas dryer. Looking through the peep hole into the heating chamber, I see the igniter glow and then ignite. I see a flame for about 45 seconds and then it goes out. The machine runs for about a minute and the chamber ignites again for about 20 seconds. A load takes about 3 hours to dry...our washing machine goes through a double spin cycle, it does a very good job of removing water.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you!

Provided the vent line is clear and air flow is good, the gas coils on the valve are likely faulty. Check the vent line for obstructions and make sure the lint screen is clear. If vent is found to be clean, the coils below will need to be replaced. The video link will show you how to replace them, but I am happy to walk you through it once you get the coils. There is no extra charge for the follow up help!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the quick reply! I've ordered the kit. Based on the video, it looks fairly simple. If I 'Rate to Finish' will I be able to ask follow-up questions if the kit wasn't the problem?

Oh, of course! I am here until the dryer is going 100%!