Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I am getting F32 and F72 error codes on my model 110.27092600

I am getting F32 and F72 error codes on my model 110.27092600 kenmore oasis washer. I unhooked the hoses to the drain pump and nothing is impeding the propeller. Any other ideas? How can i test to see if pump has gone out?

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Have you checked at the drain pump for 120 volts during the drain cycle?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No i cant get it to run a drain cycle. Can i do this during the diagnostic? How do i check for 120 volts?
yes you can do it then,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do you check for 120 volts? Do i need some special equipment?
Do you own a multi meter to check voltages?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you have no way to test it, then I would replace the drain pump, that is the most common problem for this model and the error codes that you are getting, you can click on the blue link below to order a replacement pump.

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory