Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
11179659

i have a kitchen Aid refrigerator model KSC23C8EYB02. and the

i have a kitchen Aid refrigerator model KSC23C8EYB02. and the light stating the refrigeration cooling is off. How do i turn this off and get the cooling back on
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Press and hold lock and measured fill at the same time for 3 to 7 to turn cooling back on.

If that does not work please use the reply to expert link and let me know. If it does work please leave a rating for me.

Thanks,
Barry
I am sorry Tracy, I left out seconds. Hold them at the same time for 3 to 7 seconds.

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much. It did work. Why did it turn off to begin with?

You are welcome, thank you for the opportunity. According to the service manual those buttons would have had to have been pushed the same way, that is what the book says.

Thanks,
Barry