Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

have a washing machine displays e27 or e1. model wfvc6450

have a washing machine displays e27 or e1. model wfvc6450uc/19
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Can you hear the door lock? Is the door locked?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no

Okay, so it is not locked and will not lock, correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

correct

Great, thank you! I believe the door lock will need to be replaced and that is supported by the error codes and symptoms you are seeing. The correct door lock assembly for your machine is available below. You will need to remove the wire clamp from around the rubber door boot so you can peel it away on the side where the door lock is mounted. This will allow access to the latch assembly for replacement.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Door Latch Assembly <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!