Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

we have a used kenmore elite oasis model#110.27087604. it

we have a used kenmore elite oasis model#110.27087604. it goes from wash at 41 minutes directly to spin and 4 minutes. we tried balancing the load, the error code is oL./ this is a top load, what do we need to do, there is no manual
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Give this a try. Grab the inner tub and see if you can lift it up and push it down freely. Give it a jerk straight up. That may repair it. Let me know because sometimes its a very small piece of debris that hangs it up and sometimes not. So click the reply too expert link and let me know if it does not. If it does please leave a ratiing for me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the inner tub moves up & down. it does not appear to be stuck. it fill with water, then it skips to rince & drains, it does not agitate or wash the clothes nor does it spin the water out

Lynn after you checked the tub did you try a cycle again?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, it fills with water, the timer goes from 41 minutes to 4 minutes & drains, it is skipping from wash to spin

Your going to need an RPS sensor. I have that part linked below for you and also the video that shows how to replace that part. There is a year warranty included with the part.

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO then scroll down.

Please ask if you have questions. If not then please leave a rating for me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so it is sunday, we need to get the part & then how do I access that video after we get the part ? what happens if that does not fix the problem? I am assuming that part cannot be returned. I cannot give a rating until I know if you were helpful. this is a strange procedure.

All you have to do is save this page to your favorites/bookmarks. You will have access to this page for years.