SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Licensed Appliance Journeyman
46655473

Im designing a kitchen remodel that has a Wolf CT36G/S and

I’m designing a kitchen remodel that has a Wolf CT36G/S and a CT15I/S installed in an island. I would like to incorporate drawers into the cabinet bases below the cooktops. I would like to know where the gas and electric connections are (on the units) so I can specify drawer depth and height. I have not found any information in the Wolf manuals. Any help would be appreciated.

Paul
Category: Appliance
Expert:  SubZero_Wolf Expert replied 10 months ago.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Hello, I can help you with this. The gas connection is usually on the left rear and power on the left right. I will look up the drawing to confirm on this model. Just one moment.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Thanks for waiting. On this model both gas and power come out on the bottom of the unit in the right rear corner. If you removed the last 6" of wood from the rear floor under the cooktop, that would give you enough room.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

The CTI power only 240V hardwire, not plug comes out the right rear as well.

Customer:

I'm not sure what you mean by "remove the last 6" of wood from the rear floor under the cooktop"? Are you able to provide dimensions (e.g. 2" off the back of the unit and 3" off the right side) for the locations of the connections? How long is the gas line nipple projecting below the unit?

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Sorry for any lack of clarity. What I mean to say is, The nipple for the gas line and the cord are coming out of the bottom of the cooktop at the right rear corner. It is within 2" of the corner. The regulator for the gas most commonly attaches right under the nipple. That requires another 2-3 inches of space in that corner. You can remove a 6"x6" corner out from under neath that area to be safe and give room for the regulator to spin on. The diagrams I use from wolf don't have those numbers printed anywhere it's just the location. My numbers are from experience as far as how much extra room you need.

Customer:

Ok – Thanks SubZero_Wolf Expert. It’s more info than I started with.

Experience: Licensed Appliance Journeyman