Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have looked in your service manual for problem alerts, such

I have looked in your service manual for problem alerts, such as F01, and do not see a reference. I have a 27" Whirlpool Duet m/n WED9500TW1.

I would like a guide for the alerts that flash on the screens. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a moment to look up that model number please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

fine, we will wait

Thanks Heather,

Below I have put a link where you can download the tech sheet for this model, The error code means the main control has failed and will need to be replaced.

Click here to download the tech sheet

To order your replacement part>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<< To order your replacement part.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.