Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Just installed a new board in my Whirlpool wall oven,model

Just installed a new board in my Whirlpool wall oven,model RBD305PDT14 , When I turned the power back on, it flashed PF with the clock numbers, then changed and beeped now it shows E1&F2 What should I do? Thanks
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a minute to look this up please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes look up the codes please.

Ok Scott, the PF merely means power failure, this means you just switched the power on, however the other error code means you have not hooked up the touch pad correctly or the ribbon wire needs to be cleaned on the end with a pencil eraser.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply with your question.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Mike, I must not have pushed that strip in far enough. You will get the ex rating from me Thanks Again Scott

Thanks Scott :)

Thanks!

Mike.