Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Jenn-Aire M/N:JCD2389GEB S/N:20975480CJ Jenn-aire refrigerator

Jenn-Aire M/N:JCD2389GEB S/N:20975480CJ
Jenn-aire refrigerator freezer is warm. The compressor nor any of the fans are running. I suspect a defrost control failure. The compressor has been off for quite a while because it is not warm to the touch. The condenser fan is free to turn but is not running.

I know it is a board but where is it located?

Is this a fair diagnosis.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So I agree that if nothing is running it sounds like your ADC (automatic defrost control board) has likely failed. It's mounted up above the control panel in the far back right corner inside the refrigerator section. Below is a link to the ADC you'll want to order and replace.

CLICK HERE

And below is a link to a video that will show you how to replace it.

CLICK HERE

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!