Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Frigidaire dishwasher wont run. The lights are on, pad

My Frigidaire dishwasher won't run. The lights are on, pad responds, and when I hit start it just sits and completely turns off or the lights start blinking and then turn off. I have reset the circuits three different times and still have the same response. The model is FDB520RHS2A.
Hello, My name isXXXXX will be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.

okay so you can set the cycle but when you press start nothing happens and it shuts completely off ? no lights at all? when you press power it comes back on though correct ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

okay, Please stand by while I pull up the tech sheets.

So does this shut off immediately after you press the start button or do you hear anything try to run or water try to enter the machine ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No sounds at all. The cycle doesn't start. No water. Just turns off or blinking and then turning off.

okay thank you, XXXXX XXXXX keys respond it eliminates the key pad as the issue, that leaves the control board that's failed. Main Control BoardNNN-NN-NNNNAlternate Product View this is inside the control panel. number 3 on this diagram . the control board is $84.00 at the following link. main control just click that blue link. you will need to order and replace it to fix the issue unfortunately. thanks and best wishes, Bryan