Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The timers on my Jenn-Air have stopped working properly, and

The timers on my Jenn-Air have stopped working properly, and I am unable to press 7,8,9,10. Can I fix this myself?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? And if not, is this a slide in range with a control panel just above the door way in front of the burners?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is the range you describe. Is there somewhere in/on the stove where I can find a model number?

So this is a common problem with this style oven which is why I asked if this was a slide in range from Jenn Air. Unfortunately your touchpad is just beginning to fail and the entire touch control panel will need to be ordered and replaced which is about $300 for the part normally. Now to order the correct part you'll need the model number. The model number is XXXXX a sticker around the frame of the oven somewhere. Sometimes if you open the door it will be on a sticker around the frame or under the control panel. Most of the time you need to remove the panel below the oven door and along the right side frame along the bottom of the oven there is a sticker with the model and you may need a flashlight to see it. The sticker is normally White.