Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

my decor double wall oven displays jjjj and also 069, what

my decor double wall oven displays jjjj and also 069, what does that mean?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This is a display board version error. Try to just turn the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds to the oven and see if that resets the display. If the jjj 069 comes back, the entire display board itself would need to be replaced and unfortunately that part is normally about $350 depending on the exact model.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what is part # XXXXX display board. My model # XXXXX XXXXX serial # XXXXX

Perfect. So the display board is part number 62965 and below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for display board