Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a code of er 1f on my kenmore refrigerator

I have a code of er 1f on my kenmore refrigerator what is going on
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you re-send the model with a space between each number so that I can see it?  The website is blocking the model because it looks too much like a phone number so all I can see is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

7 9 5. 7 2 0 5 3 . 1 1 0 kenmore elite

Er IF means that your icemaker fan motor isn't moving correctly. Try to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and plug it back in. If the error code comes back, you'll need to order and replace the icemaker fan. The fan motor is located behind the back panel inside the freezer in the upper back left corner. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!