Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hi, I have a Kenmore Elite Dish Washer that needs to be

I have a Kenmore Elite Dish Washer that needs to be opened and closed in the first 12 minutes to avoid shutting down prematurely (flashing green light). What could be causing this?

Hello, My name isXXXXX will be helping you today. Do you have the model number ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK.

do you have the model number ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

665.17262402 (ultra wash quiet guard)

okay you checked the thermistor and switches , have you checked the heater itself ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. It is fine.

I'm going to opt out of this. Apparently you requested Smitty for this and I didn't see the request. sorry. I'll send this over to him. have a great night and thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not ask for any particular person.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
okay if the heater is good and the switches and thermistor its a main control board issue unfortunately. Control Board(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product Viewyou need to order and replace it. the old part number was(NNN) NNN-NNNNbut they have changed the control and the new part can be ordered here CONTROL its located inside the door. remove the screws around the inner door and lift the panel. sorry for the confusion. thanks and best wishes, Bryan
It seems you asked for a refund is there more you need to know or did the board not work ? please let me know, thanks , Bryan