Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Bosch Axxis T20-UL Compact Condensation Dryer and

I have a Bosch Axxis T20-UL Compact Condensation Dryer and its leaking water from the bottom every few cycles. When it does leak water the entire condenser compartment up through the lint trap is wet.

I cleaned out the condensation filter area(was not really clogged, since I try to empty it once a month). The hose in the back of the dryer is not clogged. I took the left side of the dryer off to look at the pump, nothing is clogged.

Not sure if the pump is only working some of the time or if the dryer may not be signaling the pump to turn on. Should I just go ahead and replace the pump and get a new condensation filter? The dryer is almost six years old. Do these dryers have some sort of moisture censor?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there is really no sense in replacing the condensation filter as that really isn't a part that goes bad. That being said, if everything is getting wet in the compartment and it starts to leak, it sounds like your drain pump is not always activating. There is a little float switch in the condensation pan where the drain pump is mounted. You'll want to clean out this pan as much as you can and blow through the condensation hose on the back to be sure it's clear. Be sure the float swtich isn't getting stuck from lint and that it moves up and down if you fill the pan up with water to activate the pump. If you get excess water leaking again, at that point, it's replace the drain pump itself.