Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Type your question here. I have a Maytag Model A710 and am

Type your question here.
I have a Maytag Model A710 and am replacing hoses. The new hoses come color coded one red & one blue. The water input ports are one above the other but no markings as to which port is the hot water one for my new red hose, Can you advise me which is for hot?
Hello, My name isXXXXX will be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. on you metal part the valve is mounted to there are marks C and H are they not there on yours ? you have to look good.

Did you get that reply ?

cold is bottom as far as I cant tell. you can always turn the machine on and run cold only and if hot comes in switch them but from what I can tell cold is on the bottom.