Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Hello. I have had a model SHE4AP02UC/06 dishwasher for some

Hello. I have had a model SHE4AP02UC/06 dishwasher for some years but have rarely used it. Thus, I forget how it works. The last few times I have tried, over the last couple of years, the dishes come out wet, not dry.

I notice a light panel that has "Active", "Clean", and "Sanitized" headings. It starts at "Active", goes to "Clean", but doesn't make it to "Sanitized". I s this connected to my troubles? [For some reason there is also a "Rinse Agent" light that stays on.]

I should expect wet dishes out of the box? I am doing something wrong? Can I do something to allow the dishes to dry as a normal part of their cycle?

My run today was under a "Regular Wash" heading.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this isn't an issue with you not knowing how to use the dishwasher. This is a common problem this dishwasher gets where it starts a cycle and shortly after it goes to "CLEAN" and shuts the cycle off. This is a problem with the main control board under the dishwasher on the right side. This board will need to be replaced and there is a 5 year warranty on control boards through Bosch, so I would contact them because the control board will need to be replaced to fix the issue.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!