Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have kenmore microwave 2 yrs old scts completly dead I checked

I have kenmore microwave 2 yrs old scts completly dead I checked fuse they are good, capacitor, good?
Hello, My name isXXXXX will be helping you today. Do you have a model number ? look inside on the side wall . thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

okay perfect I gather you have a volt meter correct ? you said you checked the in line fuse was it the one inside the microwave control panel. you checked ? Line Fuse M0805101 Main Product View
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I have power getting trough the fuse board.

okay the issue is most likely the thermal fuse on the top (roof) of the microwave. Thermostat DE47-20059B Main Product Viewits number 6 on this diagram. they are a pain to get to though. do you have the microwave down or is it still up ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do you test it and could you bypass it to see if that's all it is

Thanks jim

well you test it for continuity. heres a video on how to test them. Video I wouldn't bypass it , its a safety and if you bypass it if theres something else going it can damage the control. you can order the part at that same link for around $2.60 so its cheap. hope that helps. let me know if its bad, thanks, Bryan

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I got it taken care of you were a great help

That's great to hear, have a great night and please remember to rate me 3 or above before signing off. thanks, Bryan