Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Is there a reset on my maytag wall oven cwg3100aae?I am getting

Is there a reset on my maytag wall oven cwg3100aae?
I am getting ,F3(with beep) ,on the display - I have replaced the oven sensor and same fault happens

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Have you ohmed it out where it connects to the clock/ERC?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not have a meter. by the way, it is a propane gas unit

Okay, being propane is not going to matter... F3 is an open circuit to the clock itself most of the time, if all the wiring is okay to the clock then the clock itself is the problem and will need to be replaced, you can order a replacement clock by clicking on the blue link below.

Click Here

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. Chas. what ohms reading should I get when I chech wiring on both the sensor ( cold and disconnected) and at the clock?

you should read 1100 ohms +/- 10% on the end of the cable. with it disconnected from the clock...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is there a reset on the oven?

There is none on this oven. Very simple construction on the computer.