Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

What do I do when the temperature controls both read 000 and

What do I do when the temperature controls both read 000 and are locked?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! How long was it unplugged for? Is anything at all running, any fans or anything?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

15 to 20 minutes. Nothing is running. Lights turn on when doors are opened.

Okay, and no response from any buttons when pushed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

None. When I push & hold the control button I hear a beep. When I try to change the temperature I hear a beep.

If you press and hold the colder and warmer buttons for both compartments all together for about 5 seconds, do they flash or change behavior at all?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They flash the whole time I am pressing the buttons. Three beeps. I did manage to unlock the control button.

Great! Will it allow you to now set the temperatures?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. Any change in the temperature buttons remains in 3 digits. I have not been able to set the temperature. I just tried again and I think I heard something kick on for a few seconds when the controls read 555.

Thank you. I believe the main control board on the back of the refrigerator will need to be replaced. It is pictured and available below and comes with installation instructions.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I will contact a local company for the part replacement you suggest. Am I correct that the refrigerator will not maintain temperature if this part is not replaced?

That is correct because nothing is running.