Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I cannot locate a serial/model number on my Bosch Vision 500

I cannot locate a serial/model number on my Bosch Vision 500 washing maching anywhere in order to order a new boot
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the model number should be located on a sticker just inside the door way, but if it's not there, these vision 500 series all start with the same model which is WFVC54. There is only one boot listed for all the vision 500 series models so you'd need part number 701333. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for boot

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!