Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

oven , mod#ffgf3023lwa. had to change the orafices back from

oven , mod#ffgf3023lwa. had to change the orafices back from lp to natural gas . everything went fine and i got all the burners working except the front right one. it seems like its not getting enough gas . i looked on the burner control and there are no adjustment screws. the burner top is clear of blockages. im not there now, help
Hello, My name isXXXXX will be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. were the burners working before or is this a new range ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it was moved to it location. as far as i know it was working , but you know how customers are.

mmmm, okay are you there now ? so you moved it from another house (or someone did) and it needed to be converted ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well if the burner is clear and you changed the orifice the only thing that could cause that would be the surface burner valve which I find unlikely but possible. have you actually seen it and it wont light ? no gas and your sure ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

wait, my mistake . the burner lights but is just barely staying lit, sorry. also , im not there now

okay that's strange, there nothing between the surface burner valve and the burner other that the orifice. So with that being said the could be a piece of lint or something that got into the area below the orifice restricting the flow or the surface burner valve is bad but like I said that's rare but does happen. I would take the orifice out again and see if something is blocking it.