Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Frigidaire Gallery stove Model # XXXXX 3043KFB that

I have a Frigidaire Gallery stove Model # XXXXX 3043KFB that has glass in the door, somehow a spill has got in between the two panes of the glass is there some way of cleaning that, it is very noticeable?
Hello, My name isXXXXX will be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.
graphicyou can take this door off and apart but its a pain to do. if you can go by these diagrams and take it apart you can clean the glass inside. now to remove the door you need to open it about half way and flip the hinge locks over then close it almost all the way and when they hit the hinge locks lift the door up and out. lay it on a table and take pictures as you go to keep track of how it goes together. hope this helps, thanks Bryan