Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance
problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you!
1. Shut off the water supply.
2. Disconnect the WPS at the plumbing supply connection.
3. Remove the left side panel (Section 010-4.1).
Remove the drip pan (Section 010-4.2).
4. Disconnect the hose from the water.
Disconnect the electrical connection.
5. Unclip the wiring from the retainers. Release the WPS retainer from the
rear of the appliance and remove the WPS.
Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!
Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!